Bratislava, Slovakia

I must confess that I love travelling. 
And one of my goals in life is to visit all the countries around the world.

This is the first post I made from the section of Travels,
and for the first, I wanted to show you one my bests experiences:
Bratislava.



















I enjoyed on a Erasmus+ Project,
and I went to est Europe for the first time,
And I loved it.
I wasn't really interested before,
But now I want come back,
The people, the food, the buildings, 
every single thing there was awesome,
Also I was in Zilina, but I don't have enough photos to show you
How beautiful it is, too.

I hope soon I could show you my trip to Vienna,
Trust me, If you have a chance to visit Slovakia,
Do it.

p.s I know it seems like an tourism announce, but it's not my fault that I loved this country.

Bye,

Moon.













Unknown

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.