first post, first presentation

Hello everyone! 
Today is my first day in this blog, and I have to say somethings before I will start with some of the themes of the posts,
I first have to say, that it's a personal blog, where I upload whatever I want to share with you all. So it's nothing like fixed in one thing, 
and if you don't like it you will be free to get out lol 
but in some case some of you like it,
you have to know that I post everyday (even more than once), 
and I'll like to see what think about it, so if you want comment,

Okay, let's start the post.



Good morning Europe, Good night world.

In this post I will talk about having a blog
Some of you that are reading this maybe have a blog already and know about what I am going to talk now.
But I know that a lot of people are not sure about create one, or even how they will get readers.

It's okay, everybody have this problem.

I had my first blog last year and I started in December. It's a fashion blog (Youngs Moods) that I created with my friend because we both like this world of  Moschino and Dolce&Gabanna. So, like everybody, we had problems about views, comments, followers and all this stuff about getting recognize somehow. 

First, we created an Instagram account to have a social media where people could find us easily. Then, we discovered that if you comment in other blogs, people also will have curiosity on yours!
(and even more if it's about your theme)
Some people could think that this comments are like spam, but it really isn't. It's like in Instagram, you like somebody's profile and you follow. But the fact it's that in blogger we don't have that heart button to let them see that we like it, so we just comment it.

And that's how we grew up. I know that we are not like super famous, but I know that with the time we could. And that's the key word, the time.

On a blog, you also have to be constant, like if you publish everyday or everyweek (but not everymonth) and how many times will you post. The more posts you have, more views you will have.
That's a basic fact, not my opinion.

And, finally, you have to choose a theme for your blog and an original name that define your theme. You have to choose it in whatever you will like it to be, like mine's was fashion and now a personal. It can also be about diy's, literature, cooking, photography, etc. About the name, if you have an idea search it in google and if you don't find any brand or web site like your name, named it.

Oh, I've just realised about another important thing: The design of your blog. It's something that you must do before you post anything. It's obviously that if some random person finds you and see a basic theme of blogger, probably he/she would close it. But if your design is creative and cool, they will be more interested about it and they'll keep reading. You can play with the desings that blogger offers you, but also you can download one on Internet and change the html.

Soooooo, that's it.
I hope you liked this post.
If you have any question or an opinion, comment it!
See you tomorrow,
Bye,



Moon.

Unknown

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.