Rogue One: one of the best Star Wars' productions



I am sorry, this post contains spoilers.

Hello everybody,
for the ones who had watched the movie,
I belive that most of you
this the same word as me
Perfection.

The best thing is the whole story that had been from the fact of stealling the plans of Death Star between The revenge of the sith and A new hope. It was really loyal to the features of both movies and a correct form of getting back to that part.

Second, thing that I really like and a lot of reviewers aren't happy with, it's the thing about the appearence of a lot of characters from the old movies (my feelings were really strong there). I knew that it could happened before I watched Rogue one but I wasn't even ready for that epic last scene of Darth Vader and the last one of Leia.

A third fact is about the new characters, which are so good, but then it's like Game Of Thrones: You like one, he/she dies.
Also, the edition/filming/special effects are as always the best ones.

For my opinion for you who aren't interested or haven't seen one star wars film yet, you're losing one of the best sagas of the history. I understand that maybe some of you don't like because you have another fav types of it, but to the ones who didn't watched even one of them, you're really losing a big deal. 

For me, Star Wars makes you dream and expecting more than another popular-one-shot, it makes you feel like there's more than our world right there, in space, and teach you about how power it's not always a good thing. 

I really recommend you to start for the first film and then go ahead with them all. You won't waste time!

May the force to be with you.
Bye,

Moon.

Unknown

1 comentario:

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.