Lesson Nº1: How I take photos

Hello everybody!
Recently, I was on a photoshoot
with a really nice girl who was her first
but she rock it on the photos,
and that's not something usual in our firsts photoshoots!
Btw, she was really impressed with her photos,
that I decided to explain, how I take them.








IG: @kathiasilvacarvalho

As you can see, there's a change of background, outfit and acessories on the photos. That's something that I always recomend for the models: You should have at least: 2 different places which you would like to show on your photos, one change of outfit and 2 ''accesories'' (it can be jewellery, glasses, hats, jackets, maybe if you like bubbles and ballons also...). It all is just for the same reason: Because if you take photos in just one place, having the same outfit and nothing to decorate the background/yourself, all your photos will be boring and repetitive. And then, you will just upload 2 or 3 on your Instagram. 

It's a waste of time, energy and photos!

From the camera's side, I have a Nikon D3200 with a 18-55 mm camera lens. My camera is not a big deal, but it's enough for casual photographers like me. Maybe in a future I will change it for a better one, but honestly, the things is that you have to know your camera and how it works: Stop the automatic mood and try more with the manual one.


And finally, the fact that everybody is asking how: the effects.
I am like everybody, I use VSCO cam for my Instagram photos. But it's true that, when it's about I kinda like to retouch the contrasts or the highlights, cutting the photo and make disappear some extra-thing-that-souldn't-be-there-in-that-moment without losing the quality I use PicMonkey or Pixlr for make the photos even better than they are.

p.s. Excepting making people skinnier or with a perfect skin, I think that's a way so stupid just to put up high standards.

Thank you so much for read this post!
I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new,
comment how do you take photos,
and see you in my next post,
Bye,


Moon.

Unknown

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice tips, thanks for sharing!


    Inspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Unas fotos preciosas! Sobre todo la primera y la de las pompas de jabón!
    Un besito
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.