Wishlist



This is the most important time of the year
(Not because of this awesome edit, jk)
'Cause every brand is saling 
new collections for this Christmas and New Year.
And I really wanted to show you some of their ideas,
and of course the most I liked:

 p.s I know that not everybody can spend a lot of money on this brands, but you can take some ideas for what are you going to wear or if you want to customize an old dress,

I just show you what's going on in the dopest brands and
trust me,
all of this are in my wishlist.























p.s 2: The titles of all of them are not their originals.
p.s 3: If you've entered on the links, you understand me now why are they on the wishlist
p.s 4: One day my loves, one day.

I hope you'd like this short ideas' rain for finding your perfect dress for this hollidays,
ALSO there are cheaper ideas in my another blog
See you soon,


Moon.

Unknown

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.