Trendy Patches



We see it, we buy it, we wear it everyday.
It's not something new. 
Since this spring, we have seen them everywhere, 
from teenagers to older people.

And, personally, I think it's pretty cool,
but sometimes it can be pretty excesive, too.

I am talking about, how the title says: Patches.
This trend has been all over the world, 
in a lot of clothes like pants, jackets, shirts, even shoes! 
But, you know what's the fact that is keeping it on the top of the trends?
Because it's something that you can do it yourself 

yes guys, DIY

Everybody is tired about buying some clothes and seen the day after the same in another person,
Everybody wants personal clothes,
that makes them different from the others, like
''This is my jacket 'cause it has my bb8's patch''

Is having that feeling of something yours

But hey!
Don't forget about the brand who started this trend,
What a success, Michael Jacobs.




How about you?
Do you like patches, or do you think that's horrible?
Comment it!
See ya,
Bye,


Moon.

Unknown

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice post! I like patches, but sometimes I don't know how to wear it.

    Kisses from www.itsnottheclothes.com
    ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for visit my blog, have a nice day.